The purpose: Ruff ‘n it Dog Day Camp is here to provide a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for dogs during weekday business hours. To ensure the safety and health of your pet and our other guests, we require everyone to comply with the following rules:
- Age: all dogs must have their final round of vaccinations, typically around 3-4 months, before being allowed to attend daycare.
- Shots: up-to-date DHPP, rabies, bordatella vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations from a veterinarian is required.
- Spay/neuter: This is REALLY important. All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their pet has not been ill with a communicable disease within the last 30 days. Certain diseases, such as diabetes or epilepsy, can be exacerbated in a daycare environment and can not be admitted.
- Behavior: Dogs that attend daycare must be non aggressive. This means no people/dog/toy aggression. Please remember your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all our guests is our main concern.